Application of Chondroitin Sulfate
1. Used as medicine’s raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthrodial cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflammation and easing the pain.
2. Used as a nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
Why Stanford Chemicals?
1. Certificate: EU-GMP Certificate; USP Certificate; CFDA GMP Certificate.
2. Evidence of high quality: Our advanced manufacturing process allows maximizing quality while maintaining the highest ethical consideration.
Benefits of Chondroitin Sulfate:
Managing joint discomfort can seem like an uphill battle. Chondroitin Sulfate from Stanford Chemicals helps improve the function of the joints to ease discomfort and improve flexibility. It supports the health of your joints. This formula helps the joint tissues retain elasticity for a greater range of motion. Chondroitin sulfate occurs naturally in the body within the tissues, like those found in the joints and cartilage. Derived from bovine cartilage, this potent formula helps to bind water into the tissues of the joints to improve their resilience. It is part of their line of glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for joint structural support.
Functions of Chondroitin Sulfate:
Keep cartilage healthy
Improves joint function
Reduces swelling around joints
Relives joint stiffness
Block the enzymes that degrader cartilage
Sport nutrition supplement
For cardiovascular health care
Introduction of Chondroitin Sulfate:
|Product Name||Chondroitin Sulfate|
|Synonyms||chondroitin sulfuric acid, chonsurid|
Chondroitin sulfate is a kind of acid mucopolysaccharide extracted from healthy domestic animal cartilage or shark cartilage. It is mainly composed of chondroitin sulfate A, C and other types of chondroitin sulfate. It widely exists in animal’s cartilage, hyoid bone, and nasal throat, and also in the bone-tendon, ligament, skin, cornea and other tissues. The main existence of Chondroitin sulfate is sodium chondroitin sulfate.