Chamomile is named for their apple-like scent, is a common name for several daisy-like plants. Their branched stem is erect and smooth and grows to a height of 15-60 cm. The long and narrow leaves are bipinnate or tripinnate. The flowers are borne in paniculate capitula. The white ray florets are furnished with a ligule, while the disc florets are yellow. The hollow receptacle is swollen and lacks scales. The flowers have a strong, aromatic smell, and bloom in early to mid summer.
Introduction of Apigenin (Chamomile Extract)
Apigenin is extracted from Apium graveolens var.dulce. Stanford Chemicals has been providing quality Apigenin and many other natural plant extracts for over 15 years.
Chamomile (also spelled camomile), Matricaria recutita (Synonyms: Chamomilla chamomilla, Chamomilla recutita, Matricaria chamomilla, and Matricaria suaveolens), also called German chamomile, Hungarian chamomile, pineapple weed (referring to the shape of the inflorescences), is an annual plant of the composite family Asteraceae.
|Apium graveolens var.dulce|
|Stored in cool & dry places, protected from direct sunlight and heat.|
Functions of Chamomile Extract / Apigenin
1. The chamomile extract has long been used as an after-meal and bedtime drink;
2. Chamomile extract used for its soothing effects and ability to support normal tone in the digestive tract;
3. The chamomile extract used for a variety of ailments including colic (especially in children), bloat, mild upper respiratory infections, premenstrual pain, anxiety, and insomnia;
4. Chamomile extract treats sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers, as well as minor skin infections and abrasions. Eye drops made from these herbs are also used for tired eyes and mild ocular infections.
Application of Chamomile Extract / Apigenin
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for the nutrient.
2. Applied in cosmetics, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle, and UV protection.
Apigenin Safety Tips
Handling of Apigenin should only be performed by personnel trained and familiar with the handling of potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Moderate to severe irritant to the skin and eyes.
Related articles of Apigenin
Submit your review
Apigenin has a great anxiolytic effect!