Smoke tree extract fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols.
It can be found in many plants, where it serves as a coloring agent. Its chemical formula was first described by
Austrian chemist Josef Herzig in 1891. Possible anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and anti-viral properties of fisetin are under active scientific investigation.
Introduction of Boxwood Extract/ Fisetin
Boxwood Extract/ Fisetin is extracted from the Cotinus coggygria Plant Extract from Cashew family. Stanford Chemicals has been providing quality Fisetin and many other natural plant extracts for over 15 years.
Boxwood (box, buxus, smoketree) is an evergreen shrub native to Southern Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa. Its extract used for rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling, sores, and carbuncles. Fisetin, a flavonol found in boxwood, was first described by Austrian chemist Josef Herzig in 1891 and it has shown anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-viral properties in clinical studies. Boxwood extract is also used to treat HIV/AIDS and to boost immunity.
Specification of Boxwood Extract/ Fisetin
|Cotinus coggygria Plant Extract. from Cashew family|
|Stored in cool & dry places, protected from direct sunlight and heat.|
Pharmacological Action of Boxwood Extract/ Fisetin
It can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, gastrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache, traumatic injuries, and skin ulcer in clinical.
Function of Boxwood Extract/ Fisetin:
1. Fisetin can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, gastrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache, traumatic injuries, and skin ulcer in clinical.
2. Fisetin can anti-inflammatory.
3. Fisetin can antiproliferative.
4. Fisetin can indications Rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling, sores, carbuncles.
5. Fisetin can dispelling wind and dehumidify.
Application of Boxwood Extract/ Fisetin
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
Fisetin Safety Tips
Handling of Fisetin should only be performed by personnel trained and familiar with the handling of potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Moderate to severe irritant to the skin and eyes.