- Foods and Nutraceuticals
- 030-000-257 Nicotinamide Riboside, NR, CAS 1341-23-7
030-000-257 Nicotinamide Riboside, NR, CAS 1341-23-7
SKU: 030-000-257 Category: Foods and Nutraceuticals
Get A Quote
|Keywords||Antihypertensive, cell viability, metabolism, anti-aging, NAD+, Alzheimer’s disease, weight gain, brain-health|
|Related products||Broccoli Extract, NAD+, Nicotinamide Mononucleotide|
Nicotinamide Riboside Specifications
|Product Name||Nicotinamide riboside|
|CAS Registry Number||1341-23-7|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Functions||Anti-aging, prevent obesity, prevent Alzheimer’s disease|
Nicotinamide Riboside Description
Nicotinamide riboside is a precursor of NAD+ and a source of vitamin B3. It increases the intracellular and mitochondrial NAD+, which could increase the cell viability and help to anti-aging. It also increases cerebral cortex NAD+ and reduces cognitive deterioration in mice models of Alzheimer’s disease. Levels of NAD+ in the liver and skeletal muscle can be increased by Nicotinamide riboside, this makes the body prevents body weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet.
Nicotinamide Riboside Applications
- Ingredient in nutraceuticals
- Laboratory research
- Shi W, Hegeman M A, Van Dartel D A M, et al. Effects of a wide range of dietary nicotinamide riboside (NR) concentrations on metabolic flexibility and white adipose tissue (WAT) of mice fed a mildly obesogenic diet[J]. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2017:1600878.
- Nicotinic acid, nicotinamide, and nicotinamide riboside: a molecular evaluation of NAD+ precursor vitamins in human nutrition.Bogan KL, Brenner C Annu Rev Nutr. 2008; 28():115-30.
- NACARELLI T, LAU L, FUKUMOTO T, et al. NAD+ metabolism governs the proinflammatory senescence-associated secretome[J]. Nature Cell Biology, 2019: 1.
Submit your review
Create your own review
Sep 24, 2019
by Ryan N. on Nicotinamide Riboside
This really works for me!