- Type: APIs
- CAS No:2482-00-0
- Qty in 20′ FCL:0MT
- Packaging: Provide Neutral Packaging
Agmatine Sulphate is one of the popular food additives and ingredients in most countries.
Agmatine Sulphate Description
Agmatine sulfate is an aminoguanidine, also known as (4-aminobutyl) guanidine, and was originally discovered in 1910. It is created naturally from the amino acid, arginine, and plays a role in several different body functions including acting as a neuromodulator and neurotransmitter. It also plays an important role in nitric oxide synthesis, which may promote healthy circulation and muscle pump during exercise.
Agmatine Sulphate Specification
|Characteristics||white like or white crystalline|
|Total nitrogen content||NLT90%|
|Loss on drying:||NMT0.5%|
|Total Plate Count:||NMT1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT100cfu/g|
Agmatine Sulphate Benefits
Agmatine sulfate is best known for its ability to help build muscle.
* When used in conjunction with weight lifting and resistance exercises, agmatine may help fuel muscle growth through a few different mechanisms.*
It stimulates the production of luteinizing hormone which may positively impact testosterone levels.
* It may also help regulate the enzyme responsible for the production of nitric oxide, which is important for delivering nutrients to muscle tissue.
* It may help increase appetite, which is useful for bodybuilders, as well as help maintain a healthy weight in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
* Agmatine sulfate may also help support mood.*