|Synonyms||Albucid Soluble; Albucide; Almocetamide; Andremide; N-Acetyl Sulfanilamide Sodium Salt; Soluble Sulfacyl|
|Keywords||Bacterial infections, eye infections, conjunctivitis, eye drop, skin infections, sulfonamide antibiotic|
|Related products||Naphazoline hydrochloride|
Specifications of Sulfacetamide Sodium Salt
|Product Name||Sulfacetamide Sodium Salt|
|CAS Registry Number||127-56-0|
Description of Sulfacetamide Sodium Salt
Sulfacetamide Sodium Salt is a sulfa-based synthetic antibacterial agent which has a killing effect on most Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria. It inhibits the growth of bacteria by inhibiting the synthesis of folic acid. Sulfacetamide Sodium Salt is mainly used for local infection by topical application, and can also be used orally for the treatment of urinary tract infections.
Applications of Sulfacetamide Sodium Salt
- The active ingredient of eye drop
- Biological studies
- Treatment of acne vulgaris
- Treatment of rosacea
- Treatment of pityriasis versicolor
- Del Rosso, J.Q., Evaluating the role of topical therapies in the management of rosacea: focus on combination sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur formulations. Cutis, 2004. 73(1 Suppl): p. 29-33.
- Mastrolorenzo, A. and C.T. Supuran, Antifungal Activity of Ag (I) and Zn(II) Complexes of Sulfacetamide Derivatives. Met Based Drugs, 2000. 7(1): p. 49-54.
- Roth HW, Leimbeck R, Sonnenschein B, Anger CB, Weber S: [The effective antibacterial spectrum of sulfacetamide]. Klin Monbl Augenheilkd. 1992 Mar;200(3):182-6.
Submit your review
This product is AMAZING!