What Are the Health Benefits of Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound, rhizome extract is mainly from Polygonum cuspidatum.
Polygonum cuspidatum is one of Polygonaceae plants, the original growth in East Asia and widely distributed in Chinese. Polygonum cuspidatum is used in Chinese and Japanese traditional medicine to treat a variety of diseases, including fungal infection, multiple skin inflammation, cardiovascular disease and liver disease.
Resveratrol is the main functional component of the Polygonum cuspidatum. Resveratrol and emodin showed extensive antioxidant properties, such as LDL cholesterol oxidation and lipid peroxidation. Resveratrol can also help cardiovascular health and blood circulation, relieve pain, clear away heat and remove dampness, eliminate toxin and eliminate phlegm. Other ingredients include Dan anthrone, emodin and rhein all have anti-inflammatory, anti arthritis and anti microbial activities.
1. antipyretic and analgesic effects
2. anticancer, antimutagenic ability
3. prevention of heart and liver injury
4. antithrombotic function
5. improve the immune system activity in wound treatment
Pharmacological effects: Resveratrol is antibacterial, antiviral, anti tumor, anti hepatitis, inhibits platelet aggregation and thromboxane B2 production. Resveratrol can prevent the oxidation of low density lipoprotein, and has the potential to prevent and control cardiovascular disease, anti-cancer, antiviral and immunoregulation. Resveratrol is mainly characterized by its antioxidation.
1. The study of antibacterial action shows that the content of resveratrol is very high and can effectively inhibit the expansion of the necrotic area.
2. Anticancer and mutagenesis. Researchers found that resveratrol can prevent cancer cells from spreading and spreading maliciously, but also prevent cell inflammation of arthritis and other diseases.
3. Anti aging, anti fatigue effect, resveratrol may be the key to research and develop anti-aging drugs. Recent studies on simple organism life span have studied the common mechanism of resveratrol and calorie intake prolonging life span.
Clinical application: Resveratrol is used in rheumatoid arthritis pain, muscle pain, sand drenching, blood drenching and so on. Resveratrol is used in blood cholesterol and triglyceride, and resveratrol is used for antioxidation and delaying senility.
Application forms: suppository, lotion, injection, tablet, capsule and so on.