|Key words||Whitening skin|
|Related products||Vitamin C, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate|
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Specifications
|Product Name||Ethyl Ascorbic Acid|
|CAS Registry Number||86404-04-8|
|Shelf life||2 years|
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Description
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is a very useful vitamin C derivative, which is not only very chemically stable but also a vitamin C derivative that does not change color. It has a lipophilic and hydrophilic amphoteric substance, thus expanding its use in household chemicals. 3-O-ethyl ascorbate can easily enter the dermis through the stratum corneum. After entering the body, it is very easy to decompose the enzymes in the body to exert the biological effects of vitamin C.
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Applications
-Used as cosmetic ingredients of gel, essence, lotion, and cream to play the role of whitening, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory.
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Features
– Inhibit tyrosinase activity, prevent melanin synthesis, and effectively whiten;
– Promote collagen synthesis, improve skin dullness and impart skin elasticity;
– Strong anti-oxidation, effectively remove free radicals in the skin;
– It is resistant to inflammation caused by sunlight and has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects;
– It has a lipophilic and hydrophilic structure, is easy to absorb by the skin, and can reach the dermis layer directly;
– Good stability, light resistance, heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt-resistance, and air oxidation.
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Packaging
1 kg/aluminum foil bag, 25 kg/drum, or as required.
Our Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is clearly tagged and labeled externally to ensure efficient identification and quality control. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
Submit your review
So far so good.