SKU: 030-000-143 Category: Foods and Nutraceuticals
Get A Quote
Creatine, naturally exists in vertebrates and helps provide energy for muscles and nerve cells.In human body, adenosine triphosphate has little storage and needs to be synthesized continuously.
Creatine, naturally exists in vertebrates and helps provide energy for muscles and nerve cells. In the human body, adenosine triphosphate has little storage and needs to be synthesized continuously. Therefore, replenish creatine timely can provide energy quickly, improve physical fitness and prevent fatigue.
Creatine is the most popular of these substances, believed to enhance muscle mass and help athletes achieve bursts of strength.
Research on creatine use for specific activities and conditions shows:
- Strength, muscle size, and performance. Oral creatine use might allow an athlete to do more work during reps or sprints, leading to greater gains in strength, muscle mass, and performance. Creatine is often used by athletes involved in high-intensity intermittent activities that require a rapid recovery during training and competition.
- Injury prevention. Oral creatine might reduce the frequency of dehydration, muscle cramping, and injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves.
- Rare creatine-metabolizing syndromes. In children with certain creatine deficiency syndromes, oral creatine supplements might improve some symptoms.
- Cognition and brain health. Creatine supplementation might improve performance during cognitive tasks, especially in older adults.
- Sarcopenia and bone health. Creatine supplementation might help counteract age-related declines in skeletal muscle and bone mineral density.
- Heart failure. There isn’t enough evidence to recommend the use of oral creatine as a heart failure treatment.
- Skin aging. Early research suggests that a cream containing creatine and other ingredients applied to the face every day for six weeks might reduce skin sag and wrinkles in men. Another study suggests that a cream containing creatine and folic acid improves sun damage and reduces wrinkles.