SKU: 040-000-456 Category: Pharmaceuticals
Get A Quote
|Related Products||Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Oil|
|Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
DL-α-Tocopherol is a kind of colorless or yellow-brown clear viscous oily liquid. It is easily soluble in acetone, absolute ethanol, dichloromethane, and fatty oil, but almost insoluble in water.
- Vitamin E is a highly effective antioxidant that can protect cell membranes from free radical damage and protect blood vessels, the heart, breasts, eyes, skin, glands, and other organs. This can prevent a variety of chronic diseases such as breast cancer, cardiovascular disease, rectal cancer, etc.
- Promote the renewal and synthesis of protein, which can promote wound healing.
- Promote the proliferation of capillaries and small blood vessels, improves peripheral blood circulation, and increase the supply of oxygen in the group thereby creating good nutritional conditions for the healing of ulcers.
- It is related to reproductive function and sperm production, prevents miscarriage, and infertility, and maintains ovaries.
- Protect the red blood cell membrane and prevents hemolytic anemia.
- Whitening and freckle removal, hairdressing and hair care, sunscreen, and skincare.
- Improve immune function and delay aging.
- Inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori and reduce the recurrence rate of ulcers after healing.
Antioxidants, protect cells from oxidative stress or damage.